1.    #1  
    Is there a tv remote control application available for the treo 600?
    Last edited by lghitis; 11/18/2003 at 03:30 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by lghitis
    Is there a tv remote control application available for the treo 600?
    noviiremote might work; the download page at palmgear doesn't specify that the treo 600 is excluded. but they are working on updates, so who knows? I'll try it tonight and see........
    hold up; froze me up. don't try
    I heard a rumor that all the current IR remote programs will have to be updated with a "Treo 600" option with them. Somthing about the way they "hook" (this is programming terminology) the IR port.
  6. agn
    Note: NoviiRemote works well on most Handspring devices (except Treo 600, which the next version of NoviiRemote will cover).
    If anyone hears of a release for the 600 support post it here.
    The latest version of Omniremote supports the Treo600! Unfortunately the IR range is **** poor...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I tried OmniRemote with my Treo600 (GSM, but I doubt that makes any diff). For my TV, the Treo has to be like a foot away for anything to work. But my Tivo gets the signal from a good 8 feet away or so.

Anyway, now that my two favorite gadgets are intimate (Treo and Tivo), I can't wait to see what kind of offspring they make.