1.    #1  
    Note: See the "Accessories" forum for more sad stories about Seidio.

According to the lady I just spoke with, Seidio hasn't even begun shipping their NEW Seidio two in one headsets for the Treo 600 (please post a reply if you have actually have received a pair). I ordered a set last week thinking these things were in stock. In reality, if this lady is correct, all we have is a picture of the headsets on the website, but they're at least a couple weeks away from shipping. They have mislead many people into thinking this thing was in production just so they could get the "pre-orders" and be first to market. To me, that's shoddy business practices.

If that wasn't enough, a usb/sync charger I bought from Seidio for my T300 last year ended up in the trash as the sole suspect in frying my T300 (it took a few months for the "frying" to be complete and the first sign something was wrong was when it failed to allow a hot sync anymore - beware!). I'm beginning to think this company is more racket than substance.

So for me, this has been my last go around with Seidio. I'll look elsewhere for my Treo 600 accessories.
    They have my money too. Where are my headphones ???
    I ordered the 2-in-1 for the 300, and got a call from them saying that it would not work with the 300 (huh?) and that it would be weeks before it shipped. I cancelled the order and never did order it. I guess I am glad now. I was planning to order the headset/phones, but now I will wait until the guinea pigs....err....early adopters post their experiences.