Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    In mid-0october I ordered a cradle from tc. I still don't have it! Ten days ago I ordered the Bellagio cases. Still don't have them? What is going on here. If I ran my business like this I wouldn't have the money to purchase a 600!!! This policy of taking our money for advertised available items and then not delivering in a timely manner will turn zealots for the Treo into haters of the entire process. Does anyone in this business give a damn about customer service????
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Well, I am feeling better now! I just cancelled the Bellagio cases after the told me they were delayed again, and I also cancelled the cradle with tc after they told me it still hadn't shipped. They even offered to sell it to me for $6.95. The next phone that comes out that looks like a viable replacement for the Treo will have me selling mine on this web site. Life is just too short for this abuse!
    You're going to dump a perfectly good phone just because the accessories aren't getting to you as fast as you want them?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Yes! If you value your time and you do a little research then act on that research only to find time and time and time again that promises made by those who support that phone are not lived up to, then at some point you need to cut your losses and move on. In the imortal words of Shakespear from the third act of Pipen:
    "Me thinks that the fornacation me gettin is not worth the fornacation me has to take"!
    I understand your frustration. Some companies warn of delays and other just take your money and take forever to ship, often refusing to answer any e-mails about shipping time.

However, the T600 is still quite new to the market so supplies of accessories are limited and often delayed. I doubt that if you switched to any other new device that hit the market, you would find things to be any different. You'd only end up starting your frustrations all over again.

Oh, if you want a cradle quickly, order one from Dan's Cellular Accessories off of Ebay for $15-$17. You'll have it in a matter of days.
    Oh, if you want a cradle quickly, order one from Dan's Cellular Accessories off of Ebay for $15-$17. You'll have it in a matter of days.
    I ordered something from Dan's and got my order in about a week, not bad at all since I think many other places are not even shipping.
    We now got some 40 cradles in stock, after having shipped close to 300 earlier this week.