1.    #1  
    Twice since I got my Sprint Treo 600 (about a onth ago) the battery status has stuck on 100% charged. I use the BatteryGraph util and its graph is a pegged line at the top of the chart. This is despite being off the charger for a couple of days, so I know it's not correct.

Soft reset seems to fix the problem, but I'm wondering if this is a known issue with the 600 right now. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
    b.g.
    There are already posts elsewhere about the Treo600 having battery meter issues. The other day, mine stuck at 94%. When I soft-reset, it showed the real value, 76%.

- Mike
    Originally posted by mikev
    There are already posts elsewhere about the Treo600 having battery meter issues. The other day, mine stuck at 94%. When I soft-reset, it showed the real value, 76%.

- Mike

i've had the same issue... numerous times... you'd think that this one would have made the quality control list?

mostly annoying really, but important if you depend on the battery meter... er like most cell phone users do
    Originally posted by H. V. Ranch

i've had the same issue... numerous times... you'd think that this one would have made the quality control list?

mostly annoying really, but important if you depend on the battery meter... er like most cell phone users do
    My experience with this shows that it happens if you have a non-OS5 compliant application on your Treo. Once this is removed, you shouldn't have the problem again (I haven't). Enter the ## debug code and see what/if any application-generated crashes you've had. Chances are that will be the offending application.