1.    #1  
    I have pocket tunes and can't wait to use it.

I've downloaded a mp3 from my computer onto my sd card. When I look at the card on my treo 600, I see the song there, but when I open ptunes, it doesn't show it - what am I doing wrong??

Thanks in advnace!!
    Originally posted by yeslek99
    I have pocket tunes and can't wait to use it.

I've downloaded a mp3 from my computer onto my sd card. When I look at the card on my treo 600, I see the song there, but when I open ptunes, it doesn't show it - what am I doing wrong??

Thanks in advnace!!
    Are you using a card reader or Hot Sync? Many have reported problems similar to yours (including myself) when to tranferring cards using the reader. Using Hot Sync, although slow, solves the problem.
  3.    #3  
    I got it - I had to open it - duh.

I htought it would be in the playlist.
    One note -- I had a demo version of Pocket Tunes on my Treo and then installed the Handspring free version over top of it. It caused a funky problem.

-- It showed as "registered" but stopped working after the demo period. I couldn't see any of the songs or play them (which is apparently what happens after the demo period ends.

-- Just deleting and reinstalling Pocket Tunes fixed the problem, but it took me a bit to figure out why I suddenly couldn't see any songs.

Brian