1.    #1  
    My corporate Rep indicates T-Mo delayed to mid-Dec due to software issues.

Anyone hearing anything credible that might be different from this?

Too bad. If it delays too long our Co will end up going with BB, which sucks, but at least they have their act together with the carriers.

HRB
    lol. now I have to digup that post I made about Tmo not till x-mas. Not that I am good a predicting, just that I had a feeling.
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    lol. now I have to digup that post I made about Tmo not till x-mas. Not that I am good a predicting, just that I had a feeling.
    I spoke to my contact today and he was still looking at a date from Nov 22 - 24th.
    Where's WeeBit when ya need him! His information is always good.

I dunno if I can wait another month when I already have my SD card and beautiful Bellagio cases sitting here staring at me from the shelf. If there's any truth to this rumor it could finally push me to buy the Cingular model!
    Perhaps it makes sense - Nov 22-24 launch, 2-3 week shipping delay (as is the current state), mid-Dec actual ship date.
    This is all very strange. Isn't HS shipping the cingular units now? So wouldn't the TMo units ship as soon as this "software issue" is resolved? None of this makes any sense. What is going on?
    "Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. If you already have a unlocked Treo 600 from another carrier then it will work with our but you will not be able to purchase a T-Mobile Treo 600 until hopefully November 22nd. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile."

This has been the message I've received from TMo the last couple of days.
    Originally posted by infobhan
    Perhaps it makes sense - Nov 22-24 launch, 2-3 week shipping delay (as is the current state), mid-Dec actual ship date.
    Even if they start taking Tmobile pre-orders on the 24th(doubtful) with the current backlog of orders which they claim to be 2-4 weeks for the GSM (count on 4) I don't expect tmobile to be available till 04.

I hope I'm wrong!
    Last edited by Prismatic; 11/18/2003 at 08:36 AM.
    No good deed goes unpunished
  9.    #9  
    It is definately delayed. My order will be for an initial 10 count. No reason the rep would not be diligent in providing correct info.

HRB
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jsl94117
    This is all very strange. Isn't HS shipping the cingular units now? So wouldn't the TMo units ship as soon as this "software issue" is resolved? None of this makes any sense. What is going on?
    you can pre-order the Cingular model now, but they are not shipping them yet. That's what the HS site says!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    i did hear word that it was delayed until mid december