1.    #1  
    what the best way to do this, i'm starting to show finger prints on mine... thanks in advance for any help.
    i cut up a piece of transparency just a bit bigger then the screen. that's how i portect my 270 and now 600 screen.
    Found this on the Handspring website:

"How do I clean the screen of my handheld?

Use a soft cloth; preferably a lint-free eyeglass cleaning cloth. Do not just use the tail of your shirt; as with any important viewing surface (eyeglasses, computer screens, lenses, etc.), the fibers in regular cloth can make microscopic scratches on the screen, which add up over time. Do not use a paper towel to clean the screen, or camera lens paper; both are too abrasive.

You can very slightly moisten the cloth with a diluted window-cleaning solution (such as Windex or Klear Screen). Do not immerse your handheld in water, or spray the screen with any liquid; the electronics can be damaged if drops of moisture creep inside the case. "

Good thing they mentioned to not immerse the handheld in water!

Look into getting a good screen protector...check out some of the discussions in the accessories section. You'd much rather put scratches on a screen protector than your screen.
  4.    #4  
    thank you for that info, i appreciate it.
    Do not immerse your handheld in water, or spray the screen with any liquid; the electronics can be damaged if drops of moisture creep inside the case.
    LOL

So taking it in the shower with a bar of soap is not recommended. Good thing to know- LOL