1.    #1  
    Argh! When I hit submit, the whole thing timed out and lost my message. Here's the shortened version...

Screen protector was great in terms of clarity and applying. The problem was the dust (especially when it found its way onto the sticky side of the protector). I ruined one whole piece from the three pack by scratching off some foriegn particle that left a visable defect on the protector. Found out the best way to remove dust from the stick side is with scotch tape, but even then I was only able to get the screen 90-95% clear with only faint and tiny dust particles. I wish they included some tools or/and methods to remove dust and help keep the protector clean before applying. Otherwise, I'm satisfied. I would be more upset about wasting an entire screen protector, but now I'm using it to remove dust before applying the clean one.

Chi
    smart reviews for serious gamers
    <A HREF="http://mobile.gamecritics.com">mobile.gamecritics.com</A>
    Originally posted by GC_Chi
    Argh! When I hit submit, the whole thing timed out and lost my message. Here's the shortened version...

Screen protector was great in terms of clarity and applying. The problem was the dust (especially when it found its way onto the sticky side of the protector). I ruined one whole piece from the three pack by scratching off some foriegn particle that left a visable defect on the protector. Found out the best way to remove dust from the stick side is with scotch tape, but even then I was only able to get the screen 90-95% clear with only faint and tiny dust particles. I wish they included some tools or/and methods to remove dust and help keep the protector clean before applying. Otherwise, I'm satisfied. I would be more upset about wasting an entire screen protector, but now I'm using it to remove dust before applying the clean one.

Chi
    This is one of the reason I purchased the G2 from www.pdascreenprotectors.com. They use no adhesive and simply widge between the screen and the frame of the phone. It's still hard to get it completely dust free, but at least there's no adhesive holding any foreign particles to it. They can even be run under water to clean. In addition, they are also perfectly clear and there's no edges to see since they're under the frame. You'd never even know there was a screen protector attached.
    When dust gets on the sticky side, you can rinse it with water, air dry and reapply. (Just remember which side is sticky).
    That link for pda screen protectors doesn't work
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I have the Boxwave protector and like it a lot. 2 questions for other Boxwave users:

1. The one on my T600 is about 1 mm narrower than the screeen. Height seems OK. Does everyone else have this, too?

2. After rinsing, how do you air-dry it without dust getting on it?
    Yes my Boxwave protector is slightly narrower than the aperture. It does cover the screen fine though (which is of course also narrower). I put mine in over to the left so that it actually covers the visible part of the screen.

I found it quite tricky to put the thing on without having annoying little hairs, bubbles and dust particles. Took me three attempts but now very pleased.

Multiple attempts lets me answer a few other questions that I have seen asked:

Despite the adhesive, the protector comes off leaving no mark on Treo screen. The best way (as Boxwave recommend) is to stick a piece of sellotape (scotch tape) in the corner and lift it up.

Cleans very effectively under the tap and seems to go on just as good second (and third) time. If anything it might go on better after a rinse.

I found it tricky to dry too and in the end blew the water off with the compressed air can I had bought to assist in the process. This seemed to work. I fitted it with a few drops of water remaining on the exposed side and no problem.

Very pleased overall. Much more resistant to fingerprints than screen. No problem with transparency. And it's better at resisting glare.

Stuart