1.    #1  
    Has anyone used or seen the Seidio Headset/Headphones combination?
    I haven't yed but Seidio is sending treo600essentials.com a pair for evaluation and review.

We expect to receive them soon and post a review shortly after.

Best,
    Derek.
    I did call them up for the headset/headphone, they told me that item is back order for now 11/17. They will have it more coming soon in couple days. I guess it is a hot item now. Better get one, because I don't want to carry two headsets all the time.
    Whats up with every company offering Treo products being backordered to this magical "11/17" date?
    This sucks,
    i ordered a pair on saturday, where it said they had in stock. and i check today and it now says that there is a 1-2 week backorder
    andres
    I ordered mine saturday also, this sucks! I wanted to use it on my flight next week.
    I also ordered yesterday, can't wait.
    Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but what do they mean by "Over the neck design"?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    From my understanding, it's the way they describe two ear bud sets that have one side LONGER than the other. That way you can put the cord behind your head out of the way and not have a strain on the ear buds.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Originally posted by afcuadros
    This sucks,
    i ordered a pair on saturday, where it said they had in stock. and i check today and it now says that there is a 1-2 week backorder
    same here. I have wrote to them on the shipment date this morning, hope that I will get them within the next few days.