1.    #1  
    http://www.overlayplus.com/product.a...&model=treo600
    Check out the independent reviews on how clear this is compared with other screen protectors.
    Thanks for posting this information, it's been posted on the Accessories page at Treo 600 Essentials.com
    Originally posted by derek985
    Thanks for posting this information, it's been posted on the Accessories page at Treo 600 Essentials.com
    You might want to add www.pdascreenprotectors.com. The G2 is optically clear and is non-adhesive and installs by sliding between the screen and the frame of the phone. I have one on my T600 and I cannot even tell there is one on.

They start at 2 for $13.95 plus shipping. I believe right now they are available on request only, but should be updated on the site shortly.
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

You might want to add www.pdascreenprotectors.com. The G2 is optically clear and is non-adhesive and installs by sliding between the screen and the frame of the phone. I have one on my T600 and I cannot even tell there is one on.

They start at 2 for $13.95 plus shipping. I believe right now they are available on request only, but should be updated on the site shortly.
    As soon as they add a link to their web page, we'll add them to the list of screen protector vendors.

I love the idea of this product - would you be willing to write a formal review of it for Treo 600 Essentials?

You could email it to me and I'd be glad to post it to the review section.

Best,
    Derek.
    I've used the pdascreenprotectors G2 on other devices and they are the best. Once installed, it's invisible and durable.

You can get one now for the Treo 600, buy ordering and putting "Treo 600" in the comment field for the form you fill out when ordered. I've some some myself but it hasn't arrived yet.
    Does it interfere with use of the touchscreen?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    The interfered with my touchscreen once one of the edges became bent. I couldn't figure out why my screen wouldn't calibrate and why it seemed like it was being tapped all the time. It wasn't until I took the G2 out that I could see the slight bend that had been pushing down on one corner of the screen. I loved the G2 up until that point but I won't buy them again.
    I switched from G2s to the Overlay Plus. The G2s produced Newton's Rings whenever I used my Treo in a moderately humid environment. The stylus feel was very slippery. The feel of the stylus on the MFOP protectors is more like the naked Treo screen.

I think that your success/happiness with G2s is dependent on the width of the gap between your Treo's screen and the edge of the plastic case surrounding your display. If the gap is too narrow, you can have problems with pressure from the G2 on the edges of your screen. If you have a wider gap, you end up with more optical distortions from the fact that the G2s don't lay entirely flat against the display and have an inherent curvature. I think this was why I didn't like the G2s. Tapping the stylus into the corners of my screen to scroll was a problem on my Treo with the G2s. I have no problems with this with the MFOP.

The Overlay Plus screens offer the same "hyper-clarity" as the G2s, but stick to the display screen eliminating the optical distortions that drove me nuts with the G2s. Of course, you have the problems of attaching a stick-on type of screen protector without getting dust trapped under it . I also noticed that the screen was easier to read under bright sunlight with the Martin Fields OP protectors vs. the G2s vs. naked screen. It's still hard to see the display under super bright light. They do claim some sort of UV filtration with the Overlay Plus. I'll buy another one when it looks like I need to replace the one I'm using now. I've still got a spare G2 that I'll never use .

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G