I have read two things that make me ask if anyone has knowledge as to whether a T600 can be used to trade stocks:

1. I have read that the old Palm PQA sites are no longer supported by Treo. True?

2 I have read that sites requiring a password cannot be accessed, which would seem to rule out access to all online brokerage accounts.

I have thought that online trading would be one "killler app". But from what I read, that certainly won't be true.

Comments?
    I have been able to trade through a few sites. There should be no problem with entering passwords through Blazer. At least none that I have seen.
    ...ken
    Anyone trading stocks on the Treo 650? If so, what brokerage seems to work best with the screen limits..
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    No problems trading on my Treo 600 with Fidelity Investments.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    No problems with Ameritrade either.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    No problems trading on my Treo 600 with Fidelity Investments.
    Cool.. is there a wap site for these or do you format the regular page with squeezer?
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    For Fidelity Investments it's: www.fi-w.com
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    No problems with Ameritrade either.
    I've tried Ameritrade and cannot seem to login. I keep getting invalid account#.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p