1.    #1  
    I usually don't feel it if it is in the case (in my pocket). If I'm sitting quietly I'll feel it but if I'm walking or driving -- usually not. Anyone else agree? Any solution (other than not using the case) that anyone can think of?
    I agree that it's too weak. The only suggestion might be to have it continue longer or repeat at some interval (for messages; obviously, this won't help for phone calls).

Marc
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    The T600 is nearly an ounce heavier than the T300, and I suspect it has the same vibrator, so it has a noticeably weaker effect. For the most part, if I'm doing something so noisy that I can't hear it and would depend on the vibrate (like driving), then I probably shouldn't answer it anyway. If I'm in some quiet environment where the ring is inappropriate, then vibrate is probably sufficient.

ian
    Ditto, too weak...
    Hate to quibble as the Treo 600 is a masterpiece, but even masterpieces have been known to have week vibrate settings.
    It's weak...........
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I like the vibrate on the 600. The vibrate on the 300 was very strong but it was also so loud that my class could hear it go off in my bag, that defets the purpose of having it on silent
    vibrate volume=good
    volume stregth= ****ty
    I can barely feel it

--------------Paris Hilton
    JON
    Too weak. I hate it. I miss a lot of calls. They should have two options; strong or weak.
    So weak it's pointless even having it.
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    So weak it's pointless even having it.
    I wouldn't go that far.....something is better than nothing. Though I admit I barely feel or hear it vibrating.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Anything short of the Ultra-Vibe Pleasure 2000 is not strong enough. Just ask Mrs Cartman!
    I have the world in my Palm
    NG.
    I agree it's too weak. It might be okay if on a belt clip but not strong enough in your pocket. Now the real queston is: who here is brave enough to open up their Treo600 and hardware mod a stronger vibrator into the Treo600!

P.S Don't forget to add a high rez screen and BT when you do!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions