1.    #1  
    1. Can I make Keyguard a "1 button" function, i.e., instead of making it 2 keys to turn Keyguard on I'd like to assign a "favorite" key to it but apparently can't. Is there a way around that?

2. Can I make my "Contacts" a "1 button function"? Sometimes I am not in the phone app and want to go direct to Contacts -- but first I have to go to phone app, right?

3. Can I make my Contacts smaller font -- more on the same page? I often scroll through my contacts (because I can't use the keyboard or have too many people of similar names) -- and it takes forever. Also is there a page-down?

4. Is there a way to hang up a call when the "call" screen is not active? E.g., I am on a call and I decide to enter Contacts or another program -- but then I want to end the call. Do I have to go back to Phone App first? That's annoying (Samsung i-300/i-330 had a separate "end call" button on the phone).

5. Is there a way to keep the keyboard light on ALWAYS when I'm on a call? When I'm checking my mail at night -- or using other interactive phone systems -- I want to be able to use the keyboard but can't see it. I think it comes on when I touch something but would prefer it always be on when I'm on the phone.

6. Sometimes (I think it is when my phone loses a signal even for a short time) I get a blank screen. Is there a way to get rid of that screen so it never re-appears? It's a pain to get out of. I'd prefer my last active screen just stay that way.

7. Can I setup Blazer to 1) load the page as it goes and/or 2) load the pictures in black and white? The older versions were actually better because pages always loaded as they were downloaded -- which is helpful because often you don't need to see the whole page. The Treo 600 version is much faster but you have to wait for the whole page to load before you see anything. Also there is an option to completely eliminate pictures but not one to just have B&W pictures -- again that was an option with the old Blazer version. Any way (short of using the old version) around these issues?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Originally posted by masonuc
    1. Can I make Keyguard a "1 button" function, i.e., instead of making it 2 keys to turn Keyguard on I'd like to assign a "favorite" key to it but apparently can't. Is there a way around that?

2. Can I make my "Contacts" a "1 button function"? Sometimes I am not in the phone app and want to go direct to Contacts -- but first I have to go to phone app, right?
    1) Try pressing and holding the keyguard button. It should say "Keyguard: Locking buttons and touchscreen."

2) Search for the "Contacts" thread for the .prc file that someone generously created. It's also at treo600essentials.com (I think it's the "TreoContacts by Cyril" file). You should be able to point a button to your contacts.