Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone out there have a SportsCenter ringtone that they might be willing to share? Many thanks.
  2. #2  
    That would be great... let me know if you've got a Baseball Tonight ringtone, too.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Great graphic, Metsfan. Check out Bill Simmons on espn.com's page 2 today.

    Jason (Devout Sox Fan)
  4. #4  
    I've been looking for one, but nothing yet. I did e-mail Sprint about the following news release. I did search through their site, but it is not currently available.

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5. #5  
    Go check out www.3gWiz.com
    ESPN midi is in the soundtracks section.
    http://3gwiz.com/ringtones.php?cat=12
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  6.    #6  
    Forgive me if I'm an *****, but I don't see it there. . . . ??
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by jasonlkropp
    Forgive me if I'm an *****, but I don't see it there. . . . ??
    If you're an *****, so am I. I don't see it either.
  8. #8  
    Originally posted by jasonlkropp
    Does anyone out there have a SportsCenter ringtone that they might be willing to share? Many thanks.
    I have the old one...is that the one you want?
  9. #9  
    When you hit that link it takes you to public ringtones. If you register you can see it in the list. I forgot I was logged into the site when I posted that. Email me and I'll send it to you.
    fairoasis@aol.com
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  10. #10  
    I'll be putting this ringtone up on Treo 600 Essentials shortly.
  11. #11  
    Hmmm. How about just a simple little Sportscenter ring tone.. Like the one that plays when they bring up their in-game ticker at the bottom of a screen... I might have to create one of those.
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by fairoasis
    When you hit that link it takes you to public ringtones. If you register you can see it in the list. I forgot I was logged into the site when I posted that. Email me and I'll send it to you.
    fairoasis@aol.com
    Hmm... I was going to register, but then I noticed that it costs $10
  13. #13  
    Originally posted by derek985
    I'll be putting this ringtone up on Treo 600 Essentials shortly.
    AWESOME! Thanks Derek!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

Posting Permissions