1.    #1  
    Hi,

Anyone been able to print from their Treo600 via IR ?
    Anyone been able to use their Treo600 as a remote control?

Thanks

Paul
    PrintBoy will allow you to print via IR.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $no$ $IR$ $remote$ $control$ $software$ $is$ $yet$ $T600$ $compatible$ - $apparently$ $the$ $interface$ $hook$ $is$ $different$.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. So you've tried it and it works on 600?
    Yes, it works rather well, actually.
    However, I used it to print to a printer attached to my home PC (across the Internet to their Proxy software). I have not used it to print IR as I do not have any IR-capable printers.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    I've used Printboy to print via IR to an HP Laserjet. I was actually quite surprised at how fast and easy it was - and the results looked excellent.

Joel
  6.    #6  
    Just spotted the IR on my home desket professional! It worked too, but the address print acted very strangely. It didn't seem to sort in any order I recognised and if I tried to use the Find area only my t key would work on the keyboard!!!!! Any probs like this for you?

Very good app otherwise, but this makes it unusable for me.
    I'm not sure why you'd be seeing those problems because I see neither on my T600 - works like a champ. Perhaps a soft reset...