1.    #1  
    I have evaluated BaseJet, SnapperMail, and Eudora. I am leaning towards SnapperMail because all of the cool stuff it comes with. Before I punch the button and purchase, is there any other that you think I should take a look at?
    You should check out VersaMail 2.5. Cheaper than snappermail.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...9&prodID=48823
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Perhaps you should check out that one also?

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    My wife used Versamail - liked it though it didn't have the ability to handle multiple accounts and it requires a yearly subsription.

I used Eudora and loved it. It handled multiple accounts and set up was a breeze. Free. No problem at all.

Then one day I was cruising the Palm world and came across an article about Snappermail. Tried it and bought it immediately. Told the wife about it and she tried it and bought it just before I bought it. I purchased the secure version, she the regular version.

We both use Snappermail heavily many times through the day. Great, dependable, stable, and a one time purchase. Support is fantastic.

So, my choice and recommendation: Snappermail. It does what they say it should.

Ben

-===---------

Originally posted by Santron
    I have evaluated BaseJet, SnapperMail, and Eudora. I am leaning towards SnapperMail because all of the cool stuff it comes with. Before I punch the button and purchase, is there any other that you think I should take a look at?