1.    #1  
    I'm not sure why, but Sprint Business Connection insists on mapping itself to the mail (#3) button. I keep changing it to something else, and it keeps getting remapped back to BC. This is very annoying. I can't figure out why or when this is happening. It may happen after a HotSync, but I haven't tested it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, I never use BC and I'd just as soon get rid of it. Has anyone here successfully deleted it from ROM with Jack Sprat or some similar utility?
    Regards,

Robert
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. I still haven't tracked down exactly when it changes either.

Anybody know how to stop this? It's pretty annoying.
    It did this to me every time I had a soft reset.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by lb505
    It did this to me every time I had a soft reset.
    I just tested this, and you got it. After a soft reset, two things happen: (1) your preference for the mail application gets reset to BC and (2) BC gets assigned to button #3. I really need to find a way to make this stop happening.
    Regards,

Robert
    yup, I've been having the same problem after soft resets as well. Very annoying!
    same issue for me - another case of sprint putting their business goals ahead of usability...

anybody figure out a hack?