1.    #1  
    I got an email from Palmsource that said it was giving me two free aps for being a Palm user, noviianimator and one other. Did anybody else get this offer, and if so, were you able to download it free? clicking the link in the email takes me directly to an empty shopping cart on Palmsource.com.

If anybody else got this email and was able to get it free, please tell me what you did. thanks.

Not me
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    PalmSource is giving MobileDB and NoviiAnimator away as part of a promotion. If you're interested, click the link below and both the programs to your cart and checkout. You don't have to have a credit card and you will be mailed the registration codes. I've already received mine, so the turnaround is quick. Enjoy!

http://www.palmsource.com/support/freeoffer.html

Someone posted it in the Software section earlier this week!!!
    Just downloaded the novilanimator and it crashed my treo600 HARD. Froze up to a black screen with blue around it, then when I did a soft reset it left blue vertical lines across the whole screen. The lines faded with three more soft resets. Do not put this on your t600 without contacting the developer first!
    Treoseur
    I tried to get software, when they asked for my email address it kicked it back saying it didn't recognize my address. This is after they sent me the offer via my email. I did send them a note about they're wonderful marketing scheme.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    I was able to download Noviianimator and MobileDB with no problem. MobileDB is an especially wonderful database app. I've been yearning to buy this for a very long time and am absolutely stoked that I was able to get this for free through PalmSource! Kudos to the company for offering such quality apps for free to the PalmOs community! There's soooo many free and awesome MobileDB databases, especially medically related, it truely is an indespensible app imo!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    neat
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    gfunk,

where can one find the MobileDB databases you mentioned? Is there any place that has a bunch, or do you just have to kinda find them scattered about the web?

thanks for any suggestions.
    Originally posted by Munir
    gfunk,

where can one find the MobileDB databases you mentioned? Is there any place that has a bunch, or do you just have to kinda find them scattered about the web?

thanks for any suggestions.
    Here.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Thanks gfunkmagic.....I know, I know, I should have searched Google.

Cool site.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I too got the free offer via email and it didn't work. So I used the link provided in this message and it worked but it ended up giving me a link to an .exe file to download and I'm on a Mac so that won't work. Any suggestions?
    Originally posted by wheresmy600
    clicking the link in the email takes me directly to an empty shopping cart on Palmsource.com.
    Getting the same problem... any suggestions?