Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I had issues with verichat all day yesterday, this was the 3rd time this week the servers seem to have been down. Its saturday afternoon and the servers still seem to be down. I love this product but I need a consistant IM program. I use AIM and ICQ. I'm wondering if i can get a refund(bought 2 licences) for this thing. If anyone else here is having any issues with AIM/ICQ please let me know, thanks..
    BenderNYC
    I logged on just fine this afternoon - no problems here.
    Frankly, everything fails on occasion. Verichat has been very reliable for me. I am also using another program, Chatter, and it is also a very reliable program. Both though have had servers go down and in many cases, that is beyond the control of Verichat/Chatter. Things just happen.

Ben

------------

Originally posted by bendernyc
    I had issues with verichat all day yesterday, this was the 3rd time this week the servers seem to have been down. Its saturday afternoon and the servers still seem to be down. I love this product but I need a consistant IM program. I use AIM and ICQ. I'm wondering if i can get a refund(bought 2 licences) for this thing. If anyone else here is having any issues with AIM/ICQ please let me know, thanks..
    they seem to be having more than just a one-time issue. I've been unable to connect in the afternoon today and yesterday, in addition to the other downtime issues they have had in the last week.

I hope they get it fixed soon!!!!
    I have been having problems half of today also. I was chattinf online until about noon. I hope they get it working b4 tomorrow! pls!