1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

For some reason, when I try to open splash on my computer it, crashes - no idea why. I think its just my computer - it get tempermental. I've uniinstalled and reinstalled and did the whole thing, but no dice.

Anyway - can you suggest an alternate program to help me get pictures from my computer to my treo?

I love my treo.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    What system are you running? There is a known issue with SplashPhoto Desktop 4.05 crashing on Mac OS X 10.3. I emailed them about it and they set me a development copy that fixed the crash. I haven't seen it posted on their site yet so I guess they aren't done yet.

FYI, SplashPhoto 4.05 produces the best images on the Treo 600 of any I've tried. I make an image 320x320 on the Mac, synch it and the Palm client is doing some smoothing or something so the image looks better than if I send it a 160x160 image.

Originally posted by yeslek99
    Hey Guys,

For some reason, when I try to open splash on my computer it, crashes - no idea why. I think its just my computer - it get tempermental. I've uniinstalled and reinstalled and did the whole thing, but no dice.

Anyway - can you suggest an alternate program to help me get pictures from my computer to my treo?

I love my treo.

4.    #4  
    Very cool - thanks for the tip!