1.    #1  
    I read a thread talking about the easter egg which I found. And the Yellow Taxi which never showed up.

Well today I after finishing on a call I sat my 600 in the charging/hotsync cradle and after a minute or so out of the corner of my eye I saw it zooming by! Pretty cool.

The weird thing was the 600 was on the default screen in the Phone app. It drove by right to left at the bottom of the wallpaper. Anyone else seeing this yet?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I haven't, but I just wnated to say I love your pix of Beetlejuice.
    Yep sure did.. I saw the taxi go by right to left and the phone was on the dial pad screen, went be pretty quick, but it was there.
    Originally posted by Kevin25a
    Yep sure did.. I saw the taxi go by right to left and the phone was on the dial pad screen, went be pretty quick, but it was there.
    Same here, I had forgot that I enabled the easter egg on the prefs screen so it kinda surprised me.
    Here is the thread about it

Have not seen mine yet, still waiting to hail a cab..
    I just saw the Yellow Taxi! It zipped by on my screen while I was in my Address program I believe.

Zeez, I felt like a child on Christmas catching a glimspe of Santa!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I saw mine drive by this morning while in a call hands-free.

- Mike
    Is there any way to disable the taxi once you've enabled it?
    Originally posted by modma
    Is there any way to disable the taxi once you've enabled it?
    yes, just go to prefs > general and then tap on the egg and it should disappear