1.    #1  
    I too have been having problems logging into Verichat all day. I just posted another comment in another thread. It's located at:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...=Verichat.html

I emailed PDA Apps, but I still haven't gotten a response. Before this issue happened, I was extremely impressed with it. I am hoping this issue is resolved soon so I get back to online and probably soon buy it!

Anyone else having this issue? Or are able to logon today?

Thanks,

mansona
    It works fine for me.
    i can't login either. it hangs at connecting to proxy. tried to install chatter on my treo 300, but it says it need palm 3 or higher....
  4.    #4  
    I got an email early this morning from PDA App saying...

We were having some server problem. You can install once again and see if this fixes the problem.

Support Team
    I hope they get it resolved soon! I really like it.

mansona
  5.    #5  
    FYI, I am back in business with Verichat. I was just able to login to Yahoo, MSN and AIM. For those who are also having trouble, perhaps you want to try again???

Let me know. I am very curious since I really like the app and am thinking of purchasing it, but this latest outage leaves doubts.

mansona
    i'm back up as well.... does this happen often? I'd like to purchase this software/service but if it's down more than up.. i won't bother...
    I've been using Verichat for months without any problems. I'd say this is just a fluke.
  8.    #8  
    I haven't been using it for months, but I have been using it for about a week. Other than this latest snafu, I have been extremely pleased with verichat and their treo600SMS product, which is also proxy based.

mansona
    I've had several hours of downtime on nov. 19th and 20th in the afternoon as well. Reports from people who have used verichat for a while seem to indicate that there haven't been outages in the past-- have we just crossed the "too many subscribers for their server" threshold or something? There have been quite a few outages in the last week.

Any word from verichat? All I get back from them is "it's working now, try again" sometime the day after I report the outage.