1.    #1  
    Last night while I was on the Wells Fargo Web site the 600 was downloading my info it crashed and re-started itself. I tried about 6 times and with the same result. The strange thing is that I was on that site last week and it worked perfectly. I thought that maybe something I downloaded was causing a conflict so I tried the hard reset However the web site contiues to crash the phone.

I called handspring and they walked me through a series of procedures and at the end said I should contact the web site provider. Is anyone else having these kind of problems with Blazer or any other app crashing the phone?

Any tips on correcting this problem?
    Hah, that is funny. Now web site owners are being blamed for the Treo 600 crashing. Can you give the link to the website and let us see if it is reproducible on other Treo 600's
    As a matter of fact, I had the same problem right here on treocentral, although I eventually got around it. I was trying to quickly get to the discussion boards. As soon as I saw the discussion link, I tried to move over to it and click it. When I did, it reset. This happened to me two or three times in a row. I then deciided to take it much slower and let the page fully load. It then worked.

It seems like the times it has reset on me, it has been after I tried to quickly move through web pages or between applications with the app keys.

-Mike
    Pen+Paper > Treo300 > Treo600 > Treo 700p
    I've seen a similar problem across a number of web sites - all of which worked normally before. I get a page cannot be displayed error then a reset. FoxNews, CNN, MSN, MSNBC, etc.

I thought it might have something to do with popups - but it will happen on sites without pop-ups. Next, was considering if the images and the reformat was the problem, so I tried wide display and images off - but the same sites did the soft reset.

Before it happened, I had the cookie problem - where it would not add / manage cookies - but I followed the steps in another post and solved that problem. Since then it has been intermittent - 2 or 3 times fail followed by a success.

It seems as if Blazer gets brainlock as it tries to format some of these sites based on minor changes. I would have thought that wide mode should cure it- but perhaps the limitations of the display are still being exceeded. WebPro does work on those sites - but the quality is a lot less than Blazer.

I would blame Blazer before the web site though.
    Originally posted by polymike
    Last night while I was on the Wells Fargo Web site the 600 was downloading my info it crashed and re-started itself. I tried about 6 times and with the same result. The strange thing is that I was on that site last week and it worked perfectly. I thought that maybe something I downloaded was causing a conflict so I tried the hard reset However the web site contiues to crash the phone.

I called handspring and they walked me through a series of procedures and at the end said I should contact the web site provider. Is anyone else having these kind of problems with Blazer or any other app crashing the phone?

Any tips on correcting this problem?
    Are you browsing Wells Fargo from a mobile link or just the regular url? Can you post the mobile link?