1.    #1  
    OK, ya'll, I'm a novice so please be patient if this seems like a dumb question. I've got Pocket Tunes (free for registering online). How do I download music onto the handset? Can I download songs I have on my PC to the handset? Bottom line: I don't how to use this thang! :-)
    you need a SD card to put the mp3's onto (in fact, I don't know if it will work without a card)

it is pretty simple if you just read the documentation that comes with it, or go to the page and read the FAQ's there
    I'm a novice too, but I have managed to put a couple of songs on my Treo with the help of a Treo Pal, so I'll try and recall what I did:

Steps:

1. Put a cd in the computer. (Will need a SD card)

2. Click on Ptunes

3. Go to the CD file in Ptunes on the left side.

4. Right click on song, Convert it to MP3 format. (will say "Importing at the top)

5. When Importing is complete, go to "Library" on the top left

6. Drag it to the Desktop

7. Go to the "Palm Desktop" program

8. Open "Install"

9. Select "Add" to the right of the screen

10. Go to the Bottom and click "All Files"

11. Select "Desktop"

12. Find song you just drug over

13. Click Open

14. Sync your files as usual.

15. Go to Ptunes on Treo

16. Pull down the Playlist

17. Play

This should do it, but if I'm off somewhere in the directions, or if there is a simpler way, please chime in. Just trying to help.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    GeekyMom: you are now 2 for 2! Thanks, Girlfriend!
    It takes a Village to raise a Treo. -LOL

You're welcome Wayne!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre