1.    #1  
    Now that I've ordered the horizontal leather case, Seidio is preparing to offer their plastic holster. Here's a picture. Just wondering how they're gonna keep the phone in the holster???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    go.digital
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Friction and gravity, from the look of things
    looks like about 3/4 of a Treo in the pic
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    NICE! Im glad to see that its an inward facing holster.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    I found one at www.Seidio.com. They also have some pretty cool stuff accessories for Treo600.
    I have always been amazed at the lack of inwards facing phone holsters since my StarTac's. I will definitely be checking out one of these when they are available.
    yep.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jennifernmike
    I found one at www.Seidio.com. They also have some pretty cool stuff accessories for Treo600.
    That's the one the original post was referencing, I believe.
    i emailed them (seido) and they told me it's coming out between 11/25 and 11/30. FYI.
    omg, imageone... that avatar is beautiful and is going on my Treo right now...