Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi, I think I will wait for one made just for the t600! take care, jay
    If the pen tip cover is the sticking point (pun intended) then has anyone tried to just sand down the cover?
    After a few weeks using the Microsoft Pen/Stylus, I guess I didn't
    snap the cap on snug enough and the cap came off with the pen
    still stuck in the Treo 600.

Just take an inexpensive Bic ink pen, you know the clear tube type.

Pull the ballpoint and ink tube out from the bottom.

Stick the open end of the ink tube onto the pen/stylus tip in
    the Treo 600 and it will pull the stylus out easily.

Tweezers nor needle nose pliers will work but the ink pen barrel
    is a snap.

I thought I would post this again with a subject to make it easier
    for the next stuck stylus user to find. I had this happen also with
    a pen stylus for the 180.
    AirJesus.com
    "A Website to Lift The Soul"
    I got a reply from StylusCentral (Jim Myers -
    jmyers@styluscentral.com) who said they were supposed to have them in two weeks. I'll repost if there is any other news.

Tom
    I am tired of poking arond with my thumb it would be nice to have a thumb poker stylus
    well, please DO keep us updated!
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    To prevent a cap tration (when the cap stays in), make sure you lube your stylus with scalp grease or nose grease...but make sure you don't get the grease inside on the pen, just on the outside of your stylus.

You also want to keep the whole shaft well lubed with scalp or nose grease. Be specially generous around the tip (the cap) in order to avoid the dreaded low friction cap tration!
    Originally posted by lenman
    I am tired of poking arond with my thumb it would be nice to have a thumb poker stylus
    Don't know about thumbs, but fingertip styli have been available for years. Here is one place you can get some.
    I just want to let you know that this useful product is now available at styluscentral.com
    Last edited by sparxus; 01/26/2004 at 04:02 PM.
    has anyone tried putting the regular treo's tip into the pen's threads? I'm wondering if the threads line up and if the reset pin isn't too big to fit since this could be a solution to the problem of not having a reset pin.
    Originally posted by sparxus
    I just want to let you know that this useful product is now available at styluscentral.com
    I'm thinking about getting this from StylusCentral. But I'm worried about the pen breaking and leaking ink inside my precious. People who have used similar styli from StylusCentral, is this something to be worried about?
    Have you actually tried it? From the picture, the reset pin looks way too short.
    Regards,

Robert
    I used to use one in a Handspring Prism. Very convenience!
    OOOHHH!! I very tempted to buy this...but before I do, can anyone post their opinions on the stylus first? Hmmm.... Oh what the heck...I already spent $15 bucks on some friggin screen protector (boxwave) before and that was just a damned piece of plastic! Okay. I'm ordering and report back my impressions once I get it!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I placed my order the other day and got the shipping confirmation today, so I'm hoping to receive it this weekend or early next week. I'll post my impressions.

Tom
    I had a similar model for my Tungsten C, and the cap kept on getting stuck inside. They were also extremely flimsy.. not my idea of a good stylus.

Of couse, they may have improved the Tre600 Design....
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    .... Oh what the heck...I already spent $15 bucks on some friggin screen protector (boxwave) before and that was just a damned piece of plastic! Okay. I'm ordering and report back my impressions once I get it!
    Hi,
    As You, I was hesitating but as I'll spend these $15 anyhow, ordered it the day before yesterday.

Should come anyday and will let you know how it is.

Bye,

Ton
    I have styluscentral's 2 in 1 pen for my Treo 180 and love it, I'm glad they finally have one for the 600 and as soon as I get my 600 (which apparently won't be until March...) then I'll definately buy this stylus to go with it. I find it indespensible. Hope to hear good news from you guys who already ordered it.
    Originally posted by freudov23
    I received my Stylus Central 2 in 1 yesterday. It's almost perfect....no reset pin.
    Just ordered mine - the site picture shows a reset pin under the stylus point?
    Originally posted by freudov23
    I received my Stylus Central 2 in 1 yesterday. It's almost perfect....no reset pin.
    Does your reset pin/tip from your original stylus screw into the styluscentral metal portion to make the perfect 3 in 1?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast