1.    #1  
    Anybody know of a good bartending program that will work on the Treo 600 that has the following features:

- Ability to filter list or search for drinks by ingredient (more than one different ingredient preferably)
    - Ability to search for drinks by name, or letter at least
    - Ability to add/edit drink recipes
    - Doesn't take forever to search/filter
    - A large number of included drinks
    - A way to keep track of favorites (not neccessary, but would be nice)

I've tried various programs already on my existing Treo (not the 600) and as of yet have not found one I like. Even if I could find something with only some of the features I'm looking for I'd be happy. Anybody know of a good program?
    Did you look at www.mobiledb.com? The most downloaded database is the Palm Bar Mini-Database of Mixed Drinks ...
    I use OpenBar2 and it has a ton (I think nearly 2500) of mixed drink recipes - I use iSilo to read the database

it has options to bookmark pages, search by liquor, name(alphabetic & numbered), and has a search feature

open bar

isilo
    Try Pocket Recipes:
    http://www.pocketexpress.com/Catalog...s/recipes.html

It runs fine on the Treo 600...
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Mol
    Did you look at www.mobiledb.com? The most downloaded database is the Palm Bar Mini-Database of Mixed Drinks ...
    Yep... it was actually the first route I went back when I got my Treo 180 (when they first came out). I don't know if it was the limitations of the demo, or just that the older version of mobiledb wasn't as good, but I really wasn't impressed with it. I ended up deleting it. It was great if I just wanted a huge list of drinks, but it otherwise wasn't particularly user friendly or formated nicely. I'm sure things could have changed by now and since mobiledb is being offered by free from PalmSource, I went ahead and downloaded the newest version. I'll give it a try when I get my Treo 600, but if it's remotely like my experience before then I'll still try looking around for something more like pocket bartender (with better features hopefully).
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Mendi
    Try Pocket Recipes:
    http://www.pocketexpress.com/Catalog...s/recipes.html

It runs fine on the Treo 600...
    Hmm... on their website they claim that an OS 5 version is not yet available.