1.    #1  
    I know about the cassette adapters that you can buy to play your T600 MP3s through the car stereo. How do you accomplish that if your car only has a CD player and no cassette?

Any solutions out there?

GK
    Use a Treo Car charger and run the MP3's from the unit in the car. The volume is excellent.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    You can use an FM Transmitter to broadcast from the T600 to your Car's stereo.

Edit: Here's the link for one made by Belkin
    Didn't you hear the story that their routers now redirect some http requests to a junk mail site...then if you click N it changes the behavior of the router.

This is going too far...now routers are part of the evil advertising empire!
    Originally posted by cortjestir
    You can use an FM Transmitter to broadcast from the T600 to your Car's stereo.

Edit: Here's the link for one made by Belkin
    I bought the Belkin TuneCast and was VERY surprised at how good it sounds! In one car ('98 Mustang) there is static that is pretty noticeable when the music isn't loud, but in a couple newer cars I've tested it out in (both '03s) the static is hardly noticeable. Must be better filtering in the newer radios or something. And the sound is excellent as well. I use it for my Archos MP3 player and honestly really can't tell the difference between listening using the TuneCast of the cassette adapter in the Mustang.
    Originally posted by gkitchen
    I know about the cassette adapters that you can buy to play your T600 MP3s through the car stereo. How do you accomplish that if your car only has a CD player and no cassette?

Any solutions out there?

GK
    IRock is a forty buck device that plugs into your PDA/MP3 player, and sends a tiny radio broadcast at a specific radio frequency--say 88.1. You tune your car to that station, and lo-and-behold...you're listening to your MP3s from your phone. You're also answering calls via your car speaker, and speaking into thin air like a real handsfree car kit...except it's only forty bucks. It'll use the built-in mic in the handset to pick up your voice. It works amazingly well, even three feet away. I don't have to touch my phone at all, I just put it down on my console, and talk away.

Pretty neat.
    jello