1.    #1  
    I'm testing a T600 for my company and was going to pull my SIM from my 180g and pop it in the 600 to see what hapeens just for giggles. Any idea where the SIM is located on the 600 and how I can get it outta there?

Or am I wasting my time?

Thanks,
    JM
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    It's on the top! Try checking the manual too, it should have more specific instructions.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    if it is sprint, you are wasting your time - no sim. If it is not, from what I understand the sim is on top.
    Treo 600 in USA has 2 versions: CDMA and GSM

CDMA of course has no sim (not yet in USA) and that was probably you were talking about?
    http://pc-mobile.net
    I just ordered a 600 from Handspring. I have a 180 with Cingular. I had assumed that I would just pop my SIM in the 600 and be all set. Is this wrong? And did I need to specify which version of the 600 (CDMA or GSM) that I wanted? They didn't ask when I placed the order.
    Originally posted by sparky76
    I just ordered a 600 from Handspring. I have a 180 with Cingular. I had assumed that I would just pop my SIM in the 600 and be all set. Is this wrong? And did I need to specify which version of the 600 (CDMA or GSM) that I wanted? They didn't ask when I placed the order.
    If you ordered for Cingular, it should be GSM, so don't worry.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    I think it's safe to assume if someone is asking about their SIM card they are not using Sprint and the CDMA version, there ARE other users on this forum besides Sprint users!!

Sparky, if you ordered from Cingular, you get the GSM, there is no choice so no need to specify.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste