1.    #1  
    I am trying to log in to www.betfair.com a very popular UK page. I fail miserably.

On their site they say:

"Betfair is optimised for PC use with Internet Explorer 4.0 and above. The site is best viewed on screen resolution of 600x800 pixels or greater.

To make full use of the functionality offered by Betfair, your browser must have Javascript and Cookies enabled (they are usually enabled by default). If they are not enabled, switch them on via the "options" or "tools" menu on your browser.

There are two versions of the Betfair site - flash and HTML. To use the flash version you will need to download the Macromedia flash 4 plug-in. This can be done from our front page. If your screen resolution is 600x800 pixels you should use the HTML version."

I thought these requirements are met by the latest Blazer on the Treo 600 but must be wrong.

Any idea it there is something I can change in Blazer settings, is there another Palm browser that might give me more luck or you know of any good wap betting pages (Purple XXXX - betting is legal in UK so stay out of this)

Cheerio
    Originally posted by huberthammer
    I am trying to log in to www.betfair.com a very popular UK page. I fail miserably.

On their site they say:

"Betfair is optimised for PC use with Internet Explorer 4.0 and above. The site is best viewed on screen resolution of 600x800 pixels or greater.

To make full use of the functionality offered by Betfair, your browser must have Javascript and Cookies enabled (they are usually enabled by default). If they are not enabled, switch them on via the "options" or "tools" menu on your browser.

There are two versions of the Betfair site - flash and HTML. To use the flash version you will need to download the Macromedia flash 4 plug-in. This can be done from our front page. If your screen resolution is 600x800 pixels you should use the HTML version."

I thought these requirements are met by the latest Blazer on the Treo 600 but must be wrong.

Any idea it there is something I can change in Blazer settings, is there another Palm browser that might give me more luck or you know of any good wap betting pages (Purple XXXX - betting is legal in UK so stay out of this)

Cheerio
    Here's the deal, the site has two versions, a Flash site and an HTML site. By default, the main URL loads the Flash site which Blazer can't handle. The HTML version does work on Blazer, you just need to enter the HTML URL manually. Here it is: http://www.betfair.com/default_home_html.asp
    Try that and it should work on your Treo. It's not pretty because of the layout, but it will work.