1.    #1  
    Sorry in advance If i'm being a muppet, but how can I transfer files (.mp3/.jpg/.mid etc) to my treo 600 without having to beam it via Ir. If i try to use the option in palm desktop it says that the send function is not installed, but i can't figure out how to install it!

If anyone can shed any light i'd be chuffed.
    Originally posted by sciggles
    Sorry in advance If i'm being a muppet, but how can I transfer files (.mp3/.jpg/.mid etc) to my treo 600 without having to beam it via Ir. If i try to use the option in palm desktop it says that the send function is not installed, but i can't figure out how to install it!

If anyone can shed any light i'd be chuffed.
    If you want to transfer files that aren't native Palm files like that, you can put them on an SD card, host from a website and download with Blazer, or e-mail them to yourself and open with a client that supports attachments like SnapperMail or the HS e-mail client.
  3.    #3  
    I had kind of wanted to avoid the cost of having to download it. I was looking a solution to use the cable. I've sort of got it working using the install tool and just adding the file type, anyone know a quicker way?