1.    #1  
    I love this phone more and more... So here is my question for other pocket tunes users... should I pay the upgrade price... or pay the extra 10.00 for the unlimited patches. I know it seems like a dumb question but... I have never used pocket tunes before this phone and I dont know how often they upgrade the software.
    thanks
    Since I purchased Pocket Tunes earlier this year (June 5) they've released at least 3 patches but I'm certain its been more then that. I know its been at least 3 because that's how many updates I haven't deleted from my hard drive yet.
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make shoutcast work. I'm using 2.0.5 Deluxe, registered. When I go to Open, in the top right corner, I only have "Palm" displayed- no "Shoutcast". Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jonathan
    I would write the company normsoft an e-mail, they are quick to respond. After I got the message "thanks for registering" then I was able to find shoutcast on the drop down menu.

What bitrate do you guys stream w/o lagging? I can only do the "8" bit rate talk radio, anything else breaks up (even with a good signal to my phone) too bad,

by the way, I could have sworn the upgrade was $10, then when I went to get it they raised it to $15....
    Also, I thought I downloaded version beta.7
    Originally posted by jlhopwo
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make shoutcast work. I'm using 2.0.5 Deluxe, registered. When I go to Open, in the top right corner, I only have "Palm" displayed- no "Shoutcast". Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jonathan
    Pocket Tunes doesn't support Shoutcast until 2.1. The beta had it before that, but you need 2.1 for a final release.
    Thanks.