Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    my computer's hard drive bit the dust, leaving me without a desktop.
    the treo 600 replaces my computer amazingly well!
    i've found the speed to be very good most of the time, and I get along w/o the desktop just fine.
    email fxns superbly. all my personal info is right here with me at all times.
    voice quality is crisp. battery is superb. screen brightness is such an improvement! form is near perfect.
    i've had it take 2 falls and its solid - absolutley no probs - no crashes, anything.
    in short, I've found this little device to be my right arm, if you will, and I am in total awe every day... it doesn't wear off.
    this phone is going to go such a long way once it becomes a little more affordable. its the single finest phone I have ever owned.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Ya,
    I am a super early adopter and keep up with technology very well.

The treo 600 is awsome. I can usually find thing pretty quick that need updating or are bothersome. The Treo 600 has very little of these.

It is on my top 3 list of coolest electronics to date.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    If it had 320 x 320 screen I'd dump my wife and marry the Treo 600.

Maybe I'll dump her anyway.
    Originally posted by mgauss
    If it had 320 x 320 screen I'd dump my wife and marry the Treo 600.

Maybe I'll dump her anyway.
    LOL!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    heh,

nice review you posted too BTW
    On topic:

You are all invited to the wedding of

Miss Treo 600

to

Mr. thegasguru

on Saturday, November 15, at the TreoCentral forum.
    Reception immediately following the ceremony.

A favor of a reply is requested.
    I think I am going to dress up my Nokia in her pretty black case for the reception dance.

She is still waiting on her soulmate...the ruggedly handsome Treo 6 Oh Oh.....
    I have detailed files.
  8.    #8  
    you shall all be my groomsmen. after the vows, (this will be arranged once the voice software is enabled, of course) we will swing to the reception and trade partners, or phones, you know , and then play on the bandwidths for a song or two.
    their will be an open bar for us and below that will be a little recharging area for our respective partners, or n-gages, ppcs, or t608s.
    yeah, you know as I think about this, I may just dump my fiance and marry the treo 600. if that doesn't work out, maybe ill ask purplex on a date or see if I can double with her disposable nokia.
  9.    #9  
    ohh please spare us your treo 600 drivel.. we, (treominator) are far too busy and important to put up with anymore praises, please.... I can't bear another treo drooling fit. mmm.... fifi, pass me another red wiiine dahling. would you, im parched, and these treo fools are so making me break out in a flush... I can't bear anymore......hurry , my tee-off is in a few dahling......ahem
    voice quality is crisp
    you sure you have the same treo as the rest of us?.....
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  11.    #11  
    I've read about some having soundą
  12.    #12  
    I meant to say that I've read about sound issues but i've had great reception on mine. people I talk to report good clarity as well.
    The sound on my Treo is also just fine. when volume is turned all the way up, I get a little of the buzzing effect I've read about here, but it's acceptable. And it's pretty loud, too, which is better than when it's too quiet. I've been on other boards where people were bithcing about their phone volume being too low, and to me that would be completely NOT acceptable.

That's why I'm marrying my beloved Treo. It even sounds like a good name for a wife.
  14.    #14  
    Heh heeeeeeee! You guys are a hoot! At least you have actually seen your bride. I'll be at the altar on Nov 24th. Hope my Great Sweet Miss's is available on that date. I've waited long enough. Enjoy your women fellas!
    That's why I'm marrying my beloved Treo. It even sounds like a good name for a wife.
    Trust me...the honeymoon period will wear off.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  17.    #17  
    this will mark the end of this honeymoon:

1) 320x320 res
    2) 400@
  18.    #18  
    1) 320x320 res
    2) 400 mhz arm processor
    3) sdio slot
    4) voice activated programs
    5) 128 mb
    6) 65,000 color screen
    7) 6-8 hr battery
    8) high quality camera
    9) multi-tasking
    10) video-recording + editing
  19.    #19  
    when palmone releases this treo 1000 or pinto 1000, we then will enter the major leagues of smartphone technology!!!
    LMAO - yep. I do have one problem though. I keep having to chase my phone down 'cause everyone who sees it wants one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast