1.    #1  
    NesEm and Gizmo (from kalemsoft -- www.kalemsoft.com) are coming out today. They will be posted on the website -- i've seen both, and they are AWESOME. And what a bargain for around $20!

I just heard back from their support staff. The screenshots for Gizmo look awesome.

Nate
    they comming out tonight or something? That's AWESOME. Ive been checkig the website EVERYDAY to see if gizmo came out. WHOOO. Any good gizmo rom sites?

P.S. Save it purple.
    You touch me, I cut you.
    Nothing posted yet. I suspect this was just a rumor of some sort-- there's no indication of a release on their site or in their forums, except for one lonely poster who said he heard here that both were being released today.

It will certainly be nice to have an emulator for a system whose screen fits on the t600, whenever it arrives!!
    They're available now.

I'm awaiting new license keys so I haven't been able to try the new versions.
    bump.
    It's there under "Buy." It never occurred to me to go straight to the purchase page-- I kinda figured there'd be a front-page announcement or something in the forums or support pages.

Sweet! I ordered mine!
    It was there under "Buy." It never occurred to me to go straight to the purchase page-- I kinda figured there'd be a front-page announcement or something in the forums or support pages. Announcements are up this morning, though.

Sweet! I ordered mine, and I'm anxiously awaiting my serial number.
    I've tried a NES and a Game Boy emulator on my Treo 600. Neither of them was playable due to the awful graphics.
    liberty (Gameboy), and nesem (NES).
    Has anyone had first hand experience with any other emulator and do they work?