1.    #1  
    I'm curious as to the size of the 600's stylus in comparison to the older Treo's.... I have a great stylus from styluscentral.com and I was wondering if it would fit OK or not in the 600 I plan on getting... I sure hope so! Anybody know for sure?

At least with the 5-way, I won't be using it so much anyhow! But it's handy to always have a pen around for those times when digital just won't cut it.
    The T600 stylus is longer and thinner than my T300's stylus. The latter's stylus won't fit in the T600's receptacle.

mobileuser
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mobileuser
    The T600 stylus is longer and thinner than my T300's stylus. The latter's stylus won't fit in the T600's receptacle.

mobileuser
    D'OH!!!
    well guess I'll have to buy another one when styluscentral comes out with a 600 compatible version.
    I bought a 3-pack of replacement stylii that are Handspring OEM for $10, which included shipping, on Ebay. The seller I bought from doesn't have any more right now, but you woudn't have much trouble finding others.
    Originally posted by jennyfur

D'OH!!!
    well guess I'll have to buy another one when styluscentral comes out with a 600 compatible version.
    I contacted syluscentral and they stated they should have a treo 600 compatible stylus in approx. 30 days. I'm using their pen stylus for the Treo 270, so I will pick one up when they are available.
    No good deed goes unpunished