Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    With HiLauncher released, how soon will it be before someone comes out with a Star Trek LCARS configuration/skin?
    Looks nice. I think I will try it for my Treo.

Charles
    hi rano, am currently using the new trial of version2, seems to work very well but it doesn't seem to let me use the "menu" button to launch the programme - nothing happens when this button is pressed. Anyone else have this problem ? I want to use this button to launch it as opposed to the hard buttons which I need sometimes in other apps. cheers
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I have Hilauncher 1.1 where do I go for the update for 2.0?

Please mail the instructions.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Originally posted by Fittske
    I have Hilauncher 1.1 where do I go for the update for 2.0?

Please mail the instructions.
    The appropriate information was sent to you on the day of the release (yesterday) to the address you used while purchasing the previous version.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  5.    #45  
    Originally posted by murrayalex
    hi rano, am currently using the new trial of version2, seems to work very well but it doesn't seem to let me use the "menu" button to launch the programme - nothing happens when this button is pressed. Anyone else have this problem ? I want to use this button to launch it as opposed to the hard buttons which I need sometimes in other apps. cheers
    Did you configure your button press? 'Necessary Configuration:'>'Menu Trigger'>'Select the button'

Works for me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123