1.    #1  
    I had a dl for my handspring and had the standard address app and I had the option of sorting by Business Name/Last Name but not only is that not an option I also don't even see it or any contacts app in the application launcher.

I really need to be able to see these for the purposes of phone calls as businesses as I need to call the business.

Is there an app that will go over this or can you install an address app that will work with the 5 way pad?

I just got the 600 yesterday and really like it but this is a major bug for me.

I know I could eliminate the first name and last name info I suppose but I really dont want to have to do that with all contacts.
    Laurence Hammett
    Movie Theatre Equipment Service
    You can create an icon in the application launcher using this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t40310/s.html

You will probably need a 3rd party contact manager such as Agendus if you have 3000 or less contacts.

I am looking into a contact manager that is able to handle > 3000 contacts at the moment.
  3.    #3  
    Well That does get contacts as an icon in application launcher. Thanks.

Now if I can just get it to look and act properly.

There must be a third party solution that does for contacts what Datebook 5 does for the calendar function.

Larry
    Laurence Hammett
    There are dozens of contact manager replacements on Palmgear.com and Handango.com!
  5.    #5  
    Per your suggestion I am going through the hundred or so to find the best one. So many choices, so little time

Thanks

Larry
    Laurence Hammett