1.    #1  
    It's on line now.
    u can get to it through buy phones section.
  3.    #3  
    Still can't order. They're showing out of stock and won't take your order by phone. Don't want to go on line because I don't want to commit to the big data plan. Will swing by the store today and see what the local help has to say. I'm not optimistic that this will actually be available for a while....
    Can some one provide a link? I can't seem to find it on the site! Tx

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    It's wierd, if I search for Treo on www.attwireless.com it comes up with 3 matches, none of which work. But editing the URL down to http://www.attwireless.com/personal/...;d?id=13200032 seems to bring it up. $549.99 less $50 rebate.
    Thanks for the link Scott! Yeah, I did the search and found those link as well with no luck! I guess it's not officially official yet!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Here's the result of a chat I just had with a sales rep from the ATT site. Guess we have to wait a bit longer...

Scott Urman: I'm interested in the Treo 600 at http://www.attwireless.com/personal/...;d?id=13200032
    Thank you for contacting AT&T Wireless. An Online Sales Representative will be with you momentarily.
    [Brian - A representative has joined the session.]
    Brian: Welcome to AT&T Wirelessí online web support, my name is Brian. I am reading your question and will be right with you.
    Scott Urman: ok
    Brian: that phone in not available to purchase at this time
    Scott Urman: When will it be available?
    Brian: try on the 17th
    Scott Urman: OK, thanks. I'll try back then.
    Ah, the 17th .... but OF WHAT MONTH?!?!?!?
    Originally posted by ScottUrman
    It's $549.99 less $50 rebate.
    One instant rebate per qualified phone purchase and qualified new activation through www.attwireless.com. Customers must sign up for recurring credit/debit card billing to be eligible for rebate. The instant rebate is applied against the original price of phone and remaining price, plus applicable sales tax, will be charged.