Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I was thinking about getting a T600 and giving my wife my old Treo 300. Only problem....we have just the one computer (Win XP Home) on a laptop. Do you know if we can run both on the same computer without messing up each other's data. I know XP can have separate users log in. Think we can load up the programs individually in each sub group log in? Any thoughts ???? Thanks! (if I can solve this dilemma, I'm on my way to T600 land!!!!!!)
    Just use different Hotsync names and you're cleared for takeoff!
    My wife and I both have Treo 300s and I purchased the 600. Make sure you upgrade to the latest desktop - the one that comes with the 600. The latest release works well with both the 600 and 300.

Ben

Originally posted by amakh007
    I was thinking about getting a T600 and giving my wife my old Treo 300. Only problem....we have just the one computer (Win XP Home) on a laptop. Do you know if we can run both on the same computer without messing up each other's data. I know XP can have separate users log in. Think we can load up the programs individually in each sub group log in? Any thoughts ???? Thanks! (if I can solve this dilemma, I'm on my way to T600 land!!!!!!)