1.    #1  
    Got the new G2 screen protectors from www.pdascreenprotectors.com today. I love it! They are perfectly clear. Can't even tell it's on. Plus, what I like is that they don't have adhesive. They wedge under the frame of the treo screen perfectly. Well worth it and cheap too!
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 11/13/2003 at 12:29 AM.
    I went to their website and they cost over $5 each. You comment that they are cheap! The adhesive one I have on now was under a $1 on ebay.

Are they really that good?
  3.    #3  
    Well, I've seen protectors for almost $30 each. These are as good, if not better...depending on your needs. The really expensive ones can reduce glare but at the expense of a little clarity. I didn't care about the glare, but I want the clarity and these live up to what I read about them. Plus, there's no adhesive...making them alot easier to apply. Definitely worth the extra $. I used the cheapos on my 300 and there's no comparison.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser
    Got the new G2 screen protectors from www.pdascreenprotectors.com today. I love it! They are perfectly clear. Can't even tell it's on. Plus, what I like is that they don't have adhesive. They wedge under the frame of the treo screen perfectly. Well worth it and cheap too!
    I can't seem to find protectors for the 600. Would you please post a link? Thank you!

Kirby
  5.    #5  
    When I ordered them, they were not officially available yet. I e-mailed them and they sent me instructions on how to order them. I wouldn't do it without contacting them first, but all I had to do was select any model and I entered "TREO" 600" in the comment field of the order.