Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. purpleXXY
    this thread:

"Can Treo 600 use other web browsers?"

You let the cracked browser references go and now someone is posting advertising the major cracking group around. Tomorrow they'll be posting links to warez FTP sites or requesting cracked apps.

Please keep an eye on this and prevent these individuals from tarnishing Treocentral's reputation.
    Grab your popcorn!
    PurpleX, Y, Z, whatever.... All you seem todo is grief the boards. Please stop it.

Thank You
    The site you mention does not have cracked software for you to download. In fact they encourage people to BUY the software they want.

So, if you are a developer, and are ticked off because it takes $$ out of your pocket, just say so. Quit babbling about this ad nauseum under different member names.

Your incessant carping about this just makes people want to go out and start, or do more. Leave well enough alone.

At least be honest with us and come clean. Four or more threads on the same topic (in the wrong forum, I might add) by the same person is making your case, but defeating it.

Move on, please.

BTW, I buy all my software (except freeware, of course)
  5. purpleXXY
    Originally posted by tjd414
    The site you mention does not have cracked software for you to download. In fact they encourage people to BUY the software they want.

So, if you are a developer, and are ticked off because it takes $$ out of your pocket, just say so. Quit babbling about this ad nauseum under different member names.

Your incessant carping about this just makes people want to go out and start, or do more. Leave well enough alone.

At least be honest with us and come clean. Four or more threads on the same topic (in the wrong forum, I might add) by the same person is making your case, but defeating it.

Move on, please.

BTW, I buy all my software (except freeware, of course)

Nice to hear you defending theft. I doubt you'd be so generous if someone was stealing your livelihood from you. How would it feel if every paycheck you received was taken from you by juvenile l337 h@kk0rZ?

It's ok, they aren't posting cracked software. Only the tools to crack almost every decent commercial Palm app available. Nothing wrong with that.
    If you have so damn many problems with this site, and its users habits, PLEASE dont let the door hit you in the *** on your way out. Be Gone, you wont be missed Purple.
    Again for the the umteenth time, Purple if you have issues with people on the boards
    -
    -
    -
    CONTACT AN ADMIN!!!!!

Do not sit here and post thread after thread, people are getting sick of it.

If you have an issue with a thread, contact an admin by email, pm, whatever you need to do. STOP POSTING THEM HERE. Is that so hard? The admins post all the time. In the description it says admin. Be an adult and post it to the people who make a difference.

You like to compare warez to the real world in regards to robbing and stealing. Well if anyone gets robbed and they wish to either have it stop or get their stuff back what do you think they do? -They report it to the proper authorities. I don't need to be preached from you more than twice a week about software piracy.
    Moderators, please ban people that setup multiple accounts which is against the forum rules anyway... such as the Purple-whateverhisnameistoday. This little punk has nothing better to do in life than to be an unwanted sore in this group.

If only he would breast feed about 20 times a day instead of 3 then he wouldn't have time to come here at all.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    If only he would breast feed about 20 times a day instead of 3 then he wouldn't have time to come here at all.
    Heh
  10. purpleA
    Originally posted by rastoma
    But your mommy is going dry. Everywhere. But I'm sure you knew that, Oedipus.
    Originally posted by purpleXXY

Nice to hear you defending theft. I doubt you'd be so generous if someone was stealing your livelihood from you. How would it feel if every paycheck you received was taken from you by juvenile l337 h@kk0rZ?

It's ok, they aren't posting cracked software. Only the tools to crack almost every decent commercial Palm app available. Nothing wrong with that.
    Not once in my post did I defend theft. I merely restated what they put on thier website ... it is not a comment pro or con ... merely a restatement on what they put on their site.

As a matter of fact, people do steal my livelihood ... mostly by so called "experts" who do more damage to people and just do not care. But, that is part of my business. I had to get used to it and get over it. You should too.

If you don't like it the way it is ... do something constructive about it. Hire a lawyer, hack thier site (oops, bad suggestion for you ... you'd never do that, right?), do something other than complaining (to the wrong people). Ranting and raving here gets you nothing but higher blood pressure.

And it makes you look like a whiner.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Crack out the marshmellows and wire coat hangers... we've got a
    flame fest.

Just be careful not to get your feet too close to the fire.

Smores anyone?
    Why? OPEN SOURCE RULES! Mozilla, linux, open office are just a few good examples. You don't need to pay for software. T6 has only been out a month or so, there will be plenty of freeware available.
    Serving those who have served Honorably. Marine For Life www.m4l.usmc.mil
    the best way do deal with people like purpl??? is to just ignore every post. the only thing this person is good at is twisting the subject. the more people argue the happier this person becomes.

the only Purple??? is good at is twisting things around. the more we argue/reply to his posts, the happier he becomes. just ignore his post and eventually he'll get tired.
    Originally posted by purpleXXY
    Tomorrow they'll be posting links to warez FTP sites
    link plz
    hahahaha

just do a google search for palm and warez, that should keep you busy all night sorting thru the crap.

I figure if you devote that much time to their ad banners, you deserve the warez

Purple makes me want to start a warez site, and pm all registered users the link
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    Originally posted by nmotion
    Purple makes me want to start a warez site, and pm all registered users the link
    Yeah, brother -- purple gives people all kinds of ideas.
    The thing is that Purple is actually doing more to promote the illegal distribution of copyrighted software by constantly posting to and linking to threads that have a link to a download site. Everytime he/she does this it brings greater attention to that link and causes more people to be able to access the pirated software.

This has to be his/her intent as any person that was truly concerned about piracy would quietly email the person running the site and let them know of the problem.

Ken
    Purple(whatever) was stepped on as a child and lives in a dark apartment with pictures of cats covering the walls. That's the only explanation.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. What a sad life.
    kschoenberg,

You are absolutely right, and I couldn't have said it better myself. A few people I work with own Treos and I directed them to this site for information. Suddenly all of them are asking me about warez software.

Purple has successfully clued people in (loudly) on warez and brought into the open how to go about getting one's mitts on illegal software. Will they? Who knows, but it wasn't even anything these people considered before this. Sure they've heard of it with PC software, but it NEVER even occured to them that there was warez palm ware out there. Now it has.

I tell them to check out freeware instead. We are lucky to have some great titles out there available.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast