Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. purpleXXY
    Originally posted by Tribalenvy
    kschoenberg,

You are absolutely right, and I couldn't have said it better myself. A few people I work with own Treos and I directed them to this site for information. Suddenly all of them are asking me about warez software.

Purple has successfully clued people in (loudly) on warez and brought into the open how to go about getting one's mitts on illegal software. Will they? Who knows, but it wasn't even anything these people considered before this. Sure they've heard of it with PC software, but it NEVER even occured to them that there was warez palm ware out there. Now it has.

I tell them to check out freeware instead. We are lucky to have some great titles out there available.
    Either you stick your head in the sand and pretend warez isn't a problem warez or you take a stand against it. I'd like to see what Treocentral will do.

Your friends are asking about warez BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BROUGHT IT UP HERE. Warez kiddies are like a virus. Unless they're eradicated they will keep spreading and eventually kill of the Palm software industry.
    "Unless they're eradicated they will keep spreading and eventually kill of the Palm software industry" -Purple(whatever)

Purple(whatever) also predicted:
    *robots would take over the world
    *the sea would dry-up by now
    *Cats would still be on broadway
    *my treo600 would arrive in August

Relax P
    this will be my last post on this thread..

DIE THREAD DIE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12