1.    #1  
    I'm hoping they will eventually cave and start selling the thing!
  2. Mordeloth
    Originally posted by msanto
    I'm hoping they will eventually cave and start selling the thing!
    Why, so you can pay $80 every month for data access? =D

Verizon needs to get competetive on their data plans.
    Originally posted by Mordeloth

Why, so you can pay $80 every month for data access? =D

Verizon needs to get competetive on their data plans.
    It's still nowhere close to Sprint's $10/$15 "unlimited" Vision but Verizon offers unlimited data access for smartphones for $45/month ($80 is for the laptop cards). If you have an America's Choice plan, you can use your included minutes for Express Network at no additional charge.
    In my area, and many others, Verizon simply has the best coverage area bar none. I'll pay more to know that I can connect anytime anywhere.

On the other hand, I've been very pleasantly surprised at how much the Sprint coverage has improved in the last 2 years.

Thier customer support still eats a big plate of ***, though...
    verizon has quietly released en mou (express network minutes only used) or na mou (national access minutes only used), which allow users to get x1 speeds (about 50 - 120 kbps) without ANY extra fees.

it is a great plan for those with intermittent needs or who use the service after 9 pm or on weekends (free!)
    i tried the Treo with Sprint, but unfortunately, their coverage is marginal in my area. So I will have to wait for VZ and use my 7135 until then.

Someone posted that for $5 a month you can use VZ towers with sprint Treo. Is that true? Does it work as well as if you were with sprint?

Thanks!