Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I have been working on a Treo 600 GSM version for over three weeks now. If someone wants any specific help on the GSM version let me know.
    Originally posted by whajj
    Hi All,

I have been working on a Treo 600 GSM version for over three weeks now. If someone wants any specific help on the GSM version let me know.
    What do you mean 'working on a Treo 600 version'?

Are you working on buying a Treo 600 GSM?

Working on a piece of hardware (since this is the Treo 600 Hardware forum) for the Treo 600?
    Originally posted by whajj
    Hi All,

where did you get it?
    Ben
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I had great success using Jack Flash, Sprat on my Treo 270. It gave me lots of extra rom space to store important apps. I wonder if this will work on the 600 at some point?
    whajj.

Where'd you get it? What service provider are you using? Are you happy with it?

thanks is advance.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Sorry for the late reply guys. By "working" i meant owning and using. I got the Treo GSM from the main dealer in Europe (e-motions.com)... it wasnt very straight forward as i dont live in Europe (I live in teh Middle East). I had a friend in Italy buy it for me and ship it over here. I paid Euro 900 (US$ 1,000) for it. It is worth every penny.
    For all those longing for their 600 GSM: I followed the link from another thread to www.doml.com in singapore, ordered it on the 10th and received it promptly by TNT yesterday!

So: It works, it's safe!
    I payed 894$, so just about 820euro or so..which at least is a little cheaper than from that italian site!

First impression: It's fine, just so fine!! (been longing for it since my nokia9210 broke down on me about two months ago..

One hint though: IF you order: DO NOT forget to also order the appropriate add-on for your local 'electricity-net' (don't know exact word right now..:0) You get the asian one (motorola btw) so right now i juice it up using a bit of alu-foil..:0)

So far for now,
    Grtz,
    /P
    Originally posted by Kepeke1967
    For all those longing for their 600 GSM: I followed the link from another thread to www.doml.com in singapore, ordered it on the 10th and received it promptly by TNT yesterday!

So: It works, it's safe!
    I payed 894$, so just about 820euro or so..which at least is a little cheaper than from that italian site!
    You might also want to check out www.mobilefly.com, also in Singapore. Very nice and helpful staff, and I got the 600 for $729.99 (plus shipping, of course).

/Christopher