I've taken most of the warez off of my phone but i keep having a soft reset problem on incoming calls. Usually I notcied this after I have sent a SMS message...

At work I'll hear it restart in my pocket until recnetly I had my t600 on the counter and I was demoing my store cell phone by calling myslef and it did a soft reset...

It actually happen twice today...

I think it might have something to do with the phone is still connected to the vision service and before it timesout, i recieve a incoming call. When that happens the phone just doesn't know what to do so it resets.

The only good thing... is the t600 is so FAST a soft reset only last maybe 3-5 secs nowadays. Much improved compared to my T300. Half of the time with the T300, i dread the Welcome screen. If that showed up.. I just lost everything!!!

AND...

Has anyone out there in T600 land bought more than 9 vision items through sprint? I have and while using WEB I'll go to my content manager. I see the first 9 items and at the bottom it says NEXT 9. the problem is that when I click on the link it brings me back to the first 9 items. Through sprint on a normal computer browser, there's is no option to manually dowload and then sync the ringers/games so I 'm stuck. I called tech support and they have a trouble ticket written up, so I come to here.

The workaround for now is view by type at the top and that allows me to filters the list so that I can d/l those one or two items I couldn't when showing ALL items.

Antoher workaround it manually search for itmes one at a time on the T600. This works but is very slow and tedious. I bought 27 ringers so... it's going to take awhile to get them all... so far 45 mins and counting.

thanks guys...