1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was very keen to add a bluetooth card to my Treo 600 and use a bluetooth headset but when I called Palm to check card compatibility I was told that the 600 doesn't yet have the drivers for Bluetooth?

Does the 600 work with Bluetooth and, if so, which model card and headset is definately compatible?

Thanks!

M.
    There's this little thing called search. I bet if you use it, you'll find about 20 or so other threads by people who've asked this same question. Of course, you could always hope that someone will take pity on you and actually answer your question rather than making you search, but then you'll probably just ask other questions that have been asked 100 times and we'll start this process all over again.
    Originally posted by Spiffyis5150
    There's this little thing called search. I bet if you use it, you'll find about 20 or so other threads by people who've asked this same question. Of course, you could always hope that someone will take pity on you and actually answer your question rather than making you search, but then you'll probably just ask other questions that have been asked 100 times and we'll start this process all over again.
    That time of the month?
    Yep.
    Originally posted by Spiffyis5150
    I think you're being too harsh, especially given it's his\her first post.

This is the kind of stuff that makes the board much less appealing than it used to be.
  6.    #6  
    ...in fact I'm new to using forums, period. If you have nothing nice to say (post!) don't say anything at all. *****. Oops! I probably shouldn't have posted that going by my own logic!
    Originally posted by Taz8
    Hi,

I was very keen to add a bluetooth card to my Treo 600 and use a bluetooth headset but when I called Palm to check card compatibility I was told that the 600 doesn't yet have the drivers for Bluetooth?

Does the 600 work with Bluetooth and, if so, which model card and headset is definately compatible?

Thanks!

M.
    I'll take pity on you and answer the question! Just kidding of course! But seriously guys, if you want to berate newbies, at least provide a link to a thread instead of saying "do a search". Not everyone here has been following this forum since the 1st rumors of the Treo600! Consequently there are tons of new users every day who are beginning from scratch learining about the Treo600. So lets try to be more cordial and therfore make this commmunity more enjoyable!

Anyway to answer the original quesiton. No, there are currently no BT SD cards compatible with the Treo600. This is b/c there are no PalmOS 5.x drivers for current BT SD cards. This hopefully will be resolved when Sandisk and Hagiwara release their OS 5.x compatible cards latter this year. Unfortunately, they have been repeatedly delayed, so its uncertain when these will come out. Also, Handspring has previously stated that they will provide the proper BT headset profiles to make BT SD cards compatible with BT headsets. In any case, this is all as of yet still unresolved and we won't know anyting for sure until these cards are finally released...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    What a star you are, sir! Thank you so much for the comprehensive overview. I'll sit tight...

Thanks again

M.
    Originally posted by Taz8
    ...in fact I'm new to using forums, period. If you have nothing nice to say (post!) don't say anything at all. *****. Oops! I probably shouldn't have posted that going by my own logic!
    Well if you're a message board newbie perhaps you should consider reading the FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) first before you consider posting. I believe there's even a question about how to search in there. And just b/c you're newbie, here's the link so you won't have to look.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...?s=&action=faq

As for everybody who thinks that I was rude, perhaps my response may have been a bit harsh, but being a newbie doesn't mean that you can't read. How hard is it look at the top of each forum and see that word "Search" that you can click on? I thought the idea of having a message board was to have discussion rather than answer the continuous repetition of the same questions that have already been discussed previously.
  10.    #10  
    Blah, blah, blah!
    Loser
    Spiff I agree with you somewhat but one thing... Get Over Yourself.....

I am not new the the forums and I do read but not all people will take the time to read when wanting to ask a question. It is like the people here on I-75 in ATL there are some that use blinkers and there are some that do not. I hate the ones that dont but I dont condemn them until they do something that causes an issue. Not everyone looks at the whole site (like they should) all the time and not everyone wants to take the time to read the rules or the faq even if it is put there for that very purpose to help a newbie. I see this in alot of forums I go to and also reside at.
    Note to self: Why don't you ever listen to me?