Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Can someone post the ## code used to access the activation screen where one enters their phone number? I recently got my Treo 600 replacement and I can't remember the code to access the activation screen.

I did a search on the forums already and can only find it listed as ##NNNN.
    Last edited by kamalot; 11/11/2003 at 01:27 PM.
    ##730711

PRI Checksum that allows you to activate your phone. Settings should be equivalent to cell number
    "I want to meet the guy that invented beer and see what he's working on now"
    There's a big list of them HERE at Treo Essentials

I find this site (Treo Central (TC)) and Treo Essentials (TE) two of my favorite sites to go to and learn...
    dhaaa..oopss....look in the "tips" area..Sorry...
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Thanks! I can't seem to get it working though. I hit ##730711 and then press dial. Nada.

I thought the number I used last time had an "8" in it.

Scott
    I just tried it and it worked perfectly fine for me.
    I think each phone has a different ## activation number.
    You think each particular phone does or each model? I used this on my t600.
    It's supposed to be each phone b/c the code is based off of the ESN of the phone.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I had to call Sprint. Apparently, each time you change a phone, they give you a Magic Number (tm). This is probably based off of your phone number and ESN DEC number. I wonder if enough of us post info, if we can figure out the hash they use. ;-)
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I amnow having troubles activating my phone. The magic number that Spring gave me isn't working. It just defaults right back to the dial pad. Did you make any progress?