1. agn
    Handspring Treo 600 Smartphone
    [RETAIL: $499]
    The ultimate all-in-one mobile device? Not quite. But, oh man, the Treo 600 comes close. It fits perfectly in the hand, and the keypad is great for all but the meatiest thumbs. The 2.7-inch display is razor-sharp (160 x 160 pixels) and very bright. It can sync with PC or Mac, and full-strength Palm OS 5 means access to cool apps like Quicken and transit schedules. Sound is solid, voice clarity is great (tested over T-Mobile), and the email client popped all five of my accounts every five minutes. And while the built-in battery will get you through the day, forget to recharge overnight and you're sunk -- no swap-outs allowed. And the camera ... well, its 0.3 megapixels beat the average phonecam, but our ideal convergence device has to be at least 1 megapixel. -- Herschel Morningstar Brown [RATING: 9/10]
    Can you include a link instead please?
    I keep reading the same comment in all the professional reviews. What mysterious email client do they keep refering to? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the T600 doesn't come with an email client does it? You have to pay for Snappermail right?

Chi
    smart reviews for serious gamers
    <A HREF="http://mobile.gamecritics.com">mobile.gamecritics.com</A>
    Originally posted by GC_Chi
    I keep reading the same comment in all the professional reviews. What mysterious email client do they keep refering to? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the T600 doesn't come with an email client does it? You have to pay for Snappermail right?

Chi
    The GSM version comes with Handspring's e-mail client. Sprint's version comes with none.
    that just seems unfair to me...!!!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Originally posted by itsyvonne
    that just seems unfair to me...!!!
    What's unfair is that the GSM version isn't available yet! (at least for people in the US)
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!