Ok, I see a bunch of posts about why the T600 is not the perfect cell phone or PDA or digital camera etc...

Well, here's the thing about that...it is a combination device and therefore is not perfect at any of these functions but can do them all.

My Trusty Palm Vx is a GREAT PDA. It has NEVER crashed on me (in over 2+ years) and runs every program I install on it flawlessly. The problem is when I tried to make a call using the Vx it did not work so well....

My old AT&T Nokia 8100 is a great little phone. Never had any problems making calls, had great battery life, was very portable and never made a fuss. The only problem was when I wanted to schedule an appointment or Chat on AIM or play MP3 files it did not work so well...

My Fuji 2.1 Digital camera is a great little camera. Takes nice pictures and has many special options to make those pictures look even better. The only problem was that when I tried to send the pictures wirelesly to a friend it did not work so well...

My T600 does everything above. It does not do any one thing as well as the dedicated device, but it allows me to have all the functionality in one easy to carry package.

Seems like a decent compromise to me.

Cheers!