1.    #1  
    So i was just listening to my voice mail and my T180 hit my wood floor. When i picked it up it was dead. No reset, hard reset, syncing, or charging is happening! Any ideas before i goto RadioShack and buy some tools to crack this open?

I need to get it working b/c TMo is sending me a new T180 (this one has the infamous broken flip lid) and if it doesnt' work when they get it they are billing me $75 (not horrable but i don't want to have to pay it if it can be avoided!)

Any help would be great!

Timmmay!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    sorry to hear about your mishap. open up the device and check if all connections are fine - you got nothing to loose. i've looked inside the treo pretty often and have managed to succesfully close it again without causing any damage. wish you luck
    Check out this thread for good Treo dis-assembly instructions (same process for 300/180/270)

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...35396/s/h.html

GG